- Graphical design
- Layout and interface design
- Content writing
- Programming using normal programming languages and proprietary software
- Creating a good user experience
- Implementation of targeted and efficient search engine optimization.
Web design therefore requires many different skills such as programming, ergonomics and interactivity. Further, a good knowledge of the technical limitations associated with this domain is required: variety of web terminals and their displays, accessibility, special features of the different languages and processes. Portability, compliance with the W3C recommendations.
That is why we start designing a website first as a model or a functional witness web page with technical specifications: ergonomics, graphic design, corporate identity, marketing, interactivity.
Regardless of the structure, CMS, or languages used, we will create your website in responsive design unless you have other criteria. A responsive web design makes it possible to create web pages that adapt automatically to the device used (smartphone, tablet, laptop, desktop, or TV) and the size and functionality of their screen. Instead of having an APP or specific pages for each page on the website and for each type of device, all the pages of your site automatically adapt to it. For more than six years we have been acquiring experience and know-how in applying this method. This solution is ideal for 95% of websites. For the remaining 5%, we offer specific mobile or fixed solutions.